- Company Formation
- Company Secretarial Services
- Provision of Registered Office and Correspondence Address
- Bank Account Opening
- Immigration Consulting Services
- Notarization and Apostille Service
- Trademark Registration
- IPO Planning and Advisory Services
- Business Centre
Trademark registration is important for protecting your brand against theft and misuse. In addition to protection, registering your trade mark can help to enhance the popularity and competitive edge of your products.
Please note that a company name registration at the Companies Registry or a business name registered with the Business Registration Office does not grant the right to the owner to use the name as “trademark” for promotion and sales of goods and services in Hong Kong. You are still required to apply for registration of your trademarks with the Trade Marks Registry in order to enjoy the exclusive right to use the trademark in relation to the goods and services in Hong Kong for which the mark is registered.
We provide a one-stop service for trade mark registration, including:
- Trade mark search and assessment
- Advice on trade mark registration
- Application for registering trade mark
- Change, renewal, amendment, transfer and permission of using the trade mark
- Individual application: Copy of ID document
- Corporate application: Copy of company registration information
- Figure of trade mark
- Application form
- 6-8 months
Validity of trade mark registration
- 10 years
Please contact our professional team for more details.