- Company Formation
- Company Secretarial Services
- Provision of Registered Office and Correspondence Address
- Bank Account Opening
- Immigration Consulting Services
- Notarization and Apostille Service
- Trademark Registration
- IPO Planning and Advisory Services
- Business Centre
It is not an easy task to manage offshore companies of different jurisdictions due to the fact that corporate regulations varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. In addition, it would be a hassle to your business if the corporate regulation is changed. As a result, it is a wise decision to hire a professional to manage and administer your offshore companies.
Our professional team will provide one-stop consultation service for your offshore companies. We also act as Company Secretary for certain jurisdictions of offshore companies (such as Samoa) in order to help clients comply with respective regulations and get rid of any hassles.
Offshore company administration services include:
- Change of director
- Transfer of shares (exclusive of government fees, if any)
- Allotment of shares
- Increment of share capital (exclusive of government fees)
- Preparing meeting and corresponding minutes
- Renewal and submission of Annual Return (exclusive of government fees; applicable to certain jurisdiction only)
- Change of Company name (exclusive of government fees)
- Updating statutory records (such as register of directors/shareholders)
- Advisory services
Please contact our professional team for more details.