- Company Formation
- Company Secretarial Services
- Provision of Registered Office and Correspondence Address
- Bank Account Opening
- Immigration Consulting Services
- Notarization and Apostille Service
- Trademark Registration
- IPO Planning and Advisory Services
- Business Centre
Every Hong Kong Company must appoint at least one Company Secretary who is situated in Hong Kong (either natural person or corporate) pursuant to Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong.
The role of Company Secretary are to handle and maintain statutory records of the Company, file company structure and the respective changes to the Companies Registry, prepare and submit Annual Return and other statutory documents, prepare and attend board meetings and general meetings, advise on corporate governance issues, etc.
The professional team of Sinorich Secretarial Services Limited dedicate to provide quality Company Secretarial services to our clients so that they can focus on their business and avoid disturbance which may arise when dealing with complicated regulations.
Hong Kong company secretarial services include:
- Change of directors
- Transfer of shares
- Allotment of shares
- Preparing AGM and corresponding minutes
- Renewal of Business Registration Certificate and filing of Annual Return
- Change of registered office address of the Company
- Change of Company name
- Updating statutory records
- Advisory services on Companies Ordinance
Please contact our professional team for more details.