- Company Formation
- Company Secretarial Services
- Provision of Registered Office and Correspondence Address
- Bank Account Opening
- Immigration Consulting Services
- Notarization and Apostille Service
- Trademark Registration
- IPO Planning and Advisory Services
- Business Centre
Thanks to “One Country Two Systems” policy, Hong Kong can still enjoy a high degree of autonomy after its handover of sovereignty to People’s Republic of China in 1997. This special status enables Hong Kong to continue to serve as an important gateway into Southern China, and to attract global investors to set up their business in Hong Kong.
Advantages of setting up companies in Hong Kong:
- As an international trading and financial center, Hong Kong has well-established infrastructure and various channels of financing.
- Tax system is simple. In general, only profits tax is imposed. There is no such items as capital gain tax, dividend tax, inheritance tax, etc.
- Low tax rate in Hong Kong leads to low operating costs.
- Free flow of capital due to absence of foreign exchange control in Hong Kong.
- Non-interference policy of Hong Kong government gives high degree of freedom in business.
- Image and popularity of your business can be enhanced by the international status of Hong Kong.
Conditions for setting up companies in Hong Kong:
- At least one individual director who is 18 or above
- At least one shareholder (can be individual or corporate)
- At least one company secretary, either an individual who is regularly living in Hong Kong, or a corporation whose registered office is situated in Hong Kong
- A Hong Kong address as registered office address. P.O. Box is not allowed
- As fast as 1 working day
- Proposed English and/or Chinese name of the company
- Individual director / shareholder / company secretary: copies of HKID card / passport, and address proof issued within previous 3 months
- Corporate director / shareholder / company secretary: copies of Certificate of Incorporation and/or Business Registration Certificate, and documents containing registered address of the Company (e.g. latest Annual Return / Memorandum and Articles of Association)
- Registered office address of the Company
Please contact our professional team for more details.